I’ve been feeling stressed lately, worrying too much about things I can do nothing about. At times like this, a little levity tends to be helpful. So here goes:
5 things you don’t want to know about me:
- If I work out on my elliptical for five minutes, it’s a good exercise day.
- I watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette when I’m feeling brain dead.
- I want Bigfoot to be real. Seriously, I do.
- There’s a shelf high up in our hall bathroom that I haven’t dusted in so long I’m afraid to get the step stool out and see what’s there.
- I’m revolted by pickled pigs’ feet, both the sight and thought of them.
What don’t I want to know about you?
Tell me in comments. This could get interesting …
If you like this, you might also like my Life as a Wife posts: http://www.lauramchaleholland.com/?s=life+as+a+wife